We go all out to make sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase of our Hydro 2 Oil products. However, we understand that sometimes a return must be made, and we aim to ensure the process is as easy and hassle-free for our customers as possible.
We will gladly exchange your item within 15 days of receipt.
If you wish to return your purchase for a refund, a 20% re-stocking fee will be charged.
Grab a Return Authorization
- All returns are to be made with a Return Authorization which must be obtained prior to sending your order back.
- Simply contact us via [email protected] for your Return Authorization.
- Include “Return Authorization” in the subject line as well as your order number. In your email please state whether you would like a return or exchange and briefly, the reason why.
Guidelines for Returns & Exchanges:
- All packaging must be unopened and unused. Once the product packaging is opened, unfortunately, it can no longer be returned.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- The customer is responsible for shipping charges on returns.
- Returns are not accepted on wholesale orders.
Please note that our Hydro 2 Oil products are sold online to businesses and professionals, as well as schools and students. If you are not a student, school or Beauty Therapist, we will not be able to accept any kind of return for issues with product performance or change of mind.
If you need more information about our return policy, please feel free to get in contact via [email protected] with any questions you may have